Sunday, January 9, 2011

FIRST SLEEPOVER

On Friday, Kali had her first friend stay the night.  Kali was so excited to have her best freind, Kathryn spend the night.  Kali and Kathryn have been wanting this for a long time and I think everyday in December, either Jill or I were asked If they could do a sleep over!!! 

The girls got a long great!!!  They did a lot of playing, dancing, and dressing up!  I definitely think this will be the first of many sleep overs.  Kali was already talking about the next time Kathryn spends the night.  Also, she said she couldn't wait to be Kathryn's guest!  Hint Hint Jill!!! LOL.  I asked Kali if she thought she could handle spending the night at Jill's house with mommy not there and she said, "Of course Mommy I could handle it."  So then I reminded her that after the girls had been sleeping for a few hours Kali had tried getting in bed with us and that I had to go and sleep with Kathryn and Kali until Kali fell back to sleep.  I asked her what she would do if she was at Jill's house and she said, "Mommy, duh I would just get into bed with Austin and Jill!!!"....So I think we may have to wait on that!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment