Monday, February 28, 2011

BEN & CJ Visits

Friday night, Savannah and I went over to see Ben and CJ.  It seems the last couple of times when I have visited the babies, one is wide awake and the other one is sleeping.  CJ was sleeping the entire time we were there. 

Taking a picture of both of them is easier said then done!!!  It is hard to have them both looking at the camera at the same time.  Since CJ was sleeping it made it a little easier!

BEN

CJ

On Saturday, Chad and I joined the Popelka family and had our CPR training!  Yes....Chad and I are now certified to save a life!!  Thank you Heidi for hosting the training and Suzy (Cory's Aunt) for providing the training!

After the CPR Training, I watched Ben and CJ for a couple of hours while Laura went to get her hair highlighted and cut. 

The boys were really good and I think they took it easy on Aunt Lisa!  They both took their turns when they wanted fed and changed.  There was only a couple of minutes where they both wanted my attention.  The thing I am not used to is the boys being attached to cords for their breathing tubes and heart monitors.  Normally, when a newborn is fussy you can hold them while getting a bottle ready, getting a burp rag or whatever, but with these guys they have to remain laying down while you get any of that ready.  It is pretty challenging....but I survived!!!

CJ

BEN

No comments:

Post a Comment