Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Week

Sorry it has been a while since I have published a post.  We have been really busy.

The week of Easter started by taking Jackson, Kali, and Hoyt to see the Easter Bunny.  Jackson and Kali LOVED him, however Hoyt wasn't the biggest fan!!!


On Good Friday, Aunt Tasha took Kali to a movie, then to her first pedicure, and then out for pizza!  What an awesome Aunt.  Kali had a wonderful time and enjoyed being pampered!!  Thanks Aunt Tasha!!!



On Saturday, Uncle Brian and Kim took Jackson and Kali to the Play Station!  The kids had a blast!!! Plus, it helped me out as I was able to do Easter shopping....yes I  know I waited to the last minute!!!  Thanks Brian and Kim, you made their day so much fun!!!

After the Play Station we colored our eggs.  Kali had a lot of fun doing it this year and I think she did a wonderful job!!



Easter morning we got up and Kali found all of her eggs!!!   We had to help a little!! However, Hoyt did not look for eggs this year, I'm sure he will love it next year!!!


We went to Grandma Roseberry's on Easter Sunday.  The house was full with little ones....This was Ben and CJ's first family outting!!!  We had a great time hanging out with family, loving the babies, and enjoyed some wonderful food!!!  I can't wait too see what next year will be like!?!?!









Unfortunately, Chad was putting Hoyt to sleep so we didn't get a family picture this year!!! Oh well, there is always next year!!!

For those of you that check my blog, Brianna's Senior Prom pictures will be coming...I just needed to get caught up first and my next post will show Brianna in her amazing dress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment