Friday, June 17, 2011

Wedding Time

Chad and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary last Thursday, June 10, 2011.  I can't believe how fast the time goes!!!


Our friends Chad and Tiffany McBurney had a destination wedding in May and had their reception at the Central City Fairgrounds on Saturday June 11.  Chad smoked the hams for the reception!  YUMMMMYYY!!!  Brianna, Hoyt, Chad and I went to the reception.  Unfortunately, the life of the party, Kali, was unable to attend because she went with Grandma and Grandpa Washburn to her cousins Reece's birthday party at a hotel and went swimming. It was pretty cute, when G & G Washburn came to pick her up she was like, "There's my ride, gotta go Mom."  I was like how old is she 4 or 14!!! LOL 


We had a lot of fun at the reception!  Hoyt loved chasing the DJ lights.  He thought that was pretty cool.  Here is Hoyt and Brianna dancing!!!!





Here are some pictures I haven't blogged about. 


Kali was able to get a ride in Dan McBurney's semi truck last weekend.  After getting a ride in the semi, Kali said, "This was the best day ever!!!"  Ever since Kali could talk she has been fascinated with semi trucks....don't ask me why!?!?!?  She has a love for the 18 wheelers! LOL


Kali in the bed of the semi



The week of June 13th Hoyt has really started walking.  He has been taking 7-10 steps.  They are more controlled steps!  He still seems to think he can crawl faster than walk, but I think that will be changing by next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment