Friday, July 29, 2011

Update for the Week!

Boy, do my kids love the mower!!!  They had a blast sharing time with Daddy on the mower.  When it was Kali's turn to ride the mower, Hoyt and I watched Kali and Daddy from the screened in porch!  Hoyt was screaming in excitement watching them.  Toooo cute!




I wanted to thank Brianna for watching the kids on Tuesday in such short notice as Cathy (day care babysitter) had some mold issues.  The kids had fun with Daddy and then Brianna in the early afternoon.  Sissy did Kali's hair.  She looked adorable.  Hoyt cuddled with sissy at nap time!!!  Brianna said the kids were very good!!!


Tuesday evening we got a surprise visit from Brianna and a few of her friends, Clint, Gage, and Tori.  They had went to Red Lobster to eat and the guys decided to dress like geeks/nerds and the girls dressed nicely.  Brianna said they got a lot of stares!!!  Oh to be young and silly again!!!!

Wednesday night I picked up Jackson so Kali and Hoyt could have a play date and because Laura was getting a wisdom tooth pulled so thought she would need some rest.  We ended up having a water balloon fight.  I think we went through like 20 balloons.  The kids had a ball, but the only one that got really wet was poor little Hoyt.  It was so funny Kali and Jackson were throwing the balloon back and forth and Jackson threw the balloon in Hoyt's direction and Kali didn't catch it.  Anywhoooooo the balloon landed about 6 inches before Hoyt and broke and water went all over him!!!  He started crying.  I think it startled him more than anything.  Jackson immediately ran to Hoyt and said he was sorry and he was like I'm so sorry Lisa. I think he thought I was going to be mad!  They had a great time, I definitely need to buy more balloons!!

Why wouldn't ya have a balloon fight in your tutu!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment