Monday, February 13, 2012

Visiting the Triplets

Thursday night I took the kiddos over to see Laura and her boys!  The kids were all really good and well behaved, until the very end when Hoyt hit Ben on the head.  I think Hoyt was getting a little tired.  I'm just glad Austin had already went to sleep and Hoyt didn't hit Austin! :)  Austin was in pretty good spirits on Thursday and he looks so good after his surgery!  I can't believe the improvements!  He definitely still loves mommy's undivided attention!


  Kali and Jackson love the camera!!

Ben loves to carry shoes when he is walking!


I swear the last few times we have gone to Laura's to visit, Hoyt just loves to eat. I think I put him in the high chair at least twice!  I think CJ was up there twice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment