Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hoyt's 1st Haircut

Hoyt had his first haircut on Tuesday March 27th!  Thank you Sarah Gericke for cutting his hair!  I know he wasn't your easiest client!!!  That is to put it mildly.  He would stand up, not sit still, and get distracted very easily.  We thought to help keep Hoyt still we would give him a sucker....note, that isn't the best idea to give a kid a sucker when cutting his hair! LOL... :) But, the end result was perfect!!! However, I think the haircut made my little baby turn into a sweet looking little boy.  I can't believe in a couple of weeks he is going to be 2 years old.  That doesn't even seem possible.  How time flies!





For some reason.....I forgot to get a picture of the final result....but you can trust me it looks super cute! 

Kali also got a haircut!  I think she was an easier client.  She is a natural!!!


Thanks Amy for letting us come to your house and watching the kids while mommy also got her hair done!!!  WE definitely kept Sarah busy!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment