Monday, October 1, 2012

Kali's Cheer Clinic

On Thursday September 20th, Kali participated in a cheer/dance clinic put on by the CPU Cheerleaders.  Then they would perform during the half time of the JV football game on Friday.  Kali loves to perform and she enjoys hanging out with her friends, so I knew she would enjoy it.  Kali had such a good time. 

Kali practicing with her friends at the clinic


Kali getting her cheer award certificate!

Performing at the CPU Football game.  There was 115 K-5th graders little girls preforming!


Aunt Savannah came over in the morning to do Kali's hair.  Which made Kali feel extra special!




Junior Cheerleaders!!!  Aren't they adorable!!!

Jr Cheerleaders getting advice from the Cheerleaders before they preformed!!


Kali, Lily, Zoey, and Hoyt!



Kali did a GREAT JOB!  I didn't get any pictures of her actually perform because I was video taping it for Daddy since he wasn't able to be there.  But, Kali did amazing.  I even got tears in my eyes watching her perform because she was having so much fun!!!!!

On Saturday, we took Jackson, Kali, and Hoyt to my niece's softball game in North Liberty!!!  Taylor played very well and her team won the tournament!!  YAH TAYLOR!!!!!  For some reason I didn't get any pictures of Taylor actually playing, but I did get a couple pictures of Fred, Hoyt, and Jackson playing football!!




Also, on Saturday, Brianna's boyfriend, Clint was auctioneering for a benefit in Center Point.  The kids enjoyed watching Clint do his thing! :)  Clint did a really good job!!!  Kali and Hoyt both won fishing poles.  How lucky were they...or I guess for me...since they both won!!!!  That doesn't happen very often!!!



On Monday 9/24/2012, we went to Taylor's volleyball game!!!  I did get some pictures of Taylor! :)  Taylor played really well and they won every match.  Good thing we went on Monday to watch Taylor play because she sprained her ankle on Thursday's game...poor Taylor!!! 



Hoyt loves talking to the ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment