Monday, November 5, 2012

Catching Up

Gosh where did October go.....it just flew by.  Here are a few events/activities we did in October.

On Friday October 19th, I surprised Kali and her Kindergarten class and was the mystery reader.  Being a mystery reader, you provide 3 clues about yourself and the class has to guess.  My clues were..............

1.) I have a daugher this this class.
2.) I am a twin.
3.) I attended and graduated from Center Point-Urbana.

Do you think Kali guessed, I was the mystery reader for the day? Nope she didn't.  Mrs. Silver said, Kali was the first person to raise her hand to guess who it was, and Kali said it was one of her friend's sisters.  LOL.  I guess I stumped her.  Too Funny.

Kali is in the back row, first person on the left.

Kali and Mrs. Silver

On Saturday October 20th, we attended Gma Dolores's brother-in-law 70th birtday party in Central City.





Sissy helped Kali decorate her pumpkin as part of Kali's homework assignment.  Kali loves hanging out with Sissy and getting some one-on-one time!!!  Plus, Brianna is very creative!!!





Here are a couple of pictures of Kali at Dance Class.  We have class every Monday and Kali can't wait until Monday rolls around so that she can Dance Dance Dance!!!



Kali is the first person in both pictures!

Tuesday, October 23rd, Aunt Tasha and Uncle Brian took Kali to a movie Hotel Transilvania.  Kali always has so much fun with Tasha and Brian.  She loves having their undivided attention! :)




Hoyt and Kali playing in the leaves, enjoy a nice Fall evening outside.




On Friday October 26, Gma Holub stopped over to visit. The kids had a great time showing off for Gma! 





A couple quick stories I must share, so that I don't forget.  It was a Friday in October and I had gotten groceries before picking the kids up from daycare.  I had settled Kali in to watch her show and I had started to get the groceries from the car, normally Hoyt waits for me at the landing and helps with the door.  Well not that night!  He decided to dead bolt the lock.  YEP!!! So, I was outside with my keys and cell phone inside.  I asked him several times to unlock the door and he attempted with no success.  Then I told him to go get sissy from her bedroom so she could unlock the door.  I could hear Hoyt's little foot steps run  back to Kali's room, then I heard his footsteps on the way back, but it was only "his" footsteps.  So, I tell him to try again to get Kali.  By this time, all of my groceries are at the front door, waiting for one of the kiddos to unlock the door.  So, I asked Hoyt to go get sissy again, and he says no.  So, then I tell Hoyt, that I'm going to leave and I say, "Bye Bye!  I can hear him running to the big picture window to see if my car is leaving.  Another couple minutes pass and he finally goes gets Kali and she helps unlock the door.  I'm assuming it was a commercial on the Disney Channel and that is why she finally came to the door.  This entire episode took 7-10 minutes.  It's funny now, but it wasn't then! :)

The other nigh, Brianna annd I were talking to Kali while we were eating about her boyfriend...I won't mention names, but she said she didn't have a boyfriend anymore and Brianna asked, "Why not?"  and Kali said, "He just isn't my style!"  OH BROTHER!!!!!!!

Next posts will be of Halloween and Sissy's 20th Birthday..................





No comments:

Post a Comment