Friday, March 22, 2013

Gangnam Style

OK...I think I have been living in a black hole for a long time.  Kali was in a dance clinic the week of March 4th and then they had a recital on Friday the 8th  put on by the CP High School Dance Team, and they danced to Gangnam Style.  I had not heard of this song until Kali started singing it!!! LOL!!!  I didn't even know that there were dance moves that went a long with it until Savannah told me!! LOL!!

Savannah did Kali's hair....She looked adorable.  She loves to be pampered by Savannah!!!

not sure why the picture flipped????
 
 Hoyt had some crazy hair...but I love this pic!!!

 
Kali dancing.... she is in the back row with the white bow next to the little boy!!
 



 
Kali had so much fun performing and watching all the other performances.  She sat with all the other little dancers and you could hear her hoot and hollering!!  Hoyt had a fun time watching all of the dancing.  When one dance would get over, he would say, "One more?"  It was cute.  He is also understanding the dance world and before the HS dancers would start to dance he would say "5 ,6 7, 8"  LOL It was too cute!!!
 
Hoyt, Kali, and her friend Avery!

 
Some cute pictures of Hoyt!!!  He loves his hats and camo!!!
 
 

 
Hoyt loves to help Mommy with dishes!!!!My little helper!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment