Monday, May 27, 2013

Mother's Day!

I know I'm a little behind on my posts.  I started my Mother's Day weekend by going to Hoyt's new or temporary daycare, Bright Beginnings, for a Mother's and Muffins late afternoon party!  Hoyt made me so many nice things that week at Daycare.


 
Shhhhhh Mommy is sleeping...to hang on my door! :)

 
Flowers made of his hand prints.

 
Flower pot!

After our afternoon of fun and activies, I took the kids to visit the Wilhelmi's on Friday night.  Amelia, Charley, and David also go to Bright Beginnings....its nice having them see eachother everyday like they did before at Cathy's (old daycare).  It has been way to long that we have visited them at their house.  The kids had a lot of fun, and it was nice for Angie and I to catch up!  If you ask me Hoyt is a little smitten with Amelia and I think David is a little smitten with Kali.  However, David is such a lover, and kisses and hugs everyone!


 
Kali also made me so many nice things for Mother's Day.  I think I got something from her everyday! Here are a couple of things she made.
 
 
Something blooming for Mother's Day!


 
I think it is supposed to say sweet!!! :)
 
Then a week after Mother's Day, Brianna came and surprised me and cleaned my house for a few hours....I think that was the BEST Mother's Day gift ever!!!!!  Thank you so much Brianna you are so very thoughtful.  I truly have amazing kids!!!  Thank you sooooo much!!!
 
On Mother's Day, we all went to my Aunt Vicki's where she hosted Mother's Day and she made all the mother's an amazing meal!!!  Thank you Vicki! 
Since everyone is so busy, we also celebrated Katelyn and Jordan's Birthdays too!!!
 


 
Happy Belated Birthday Katelyn and Jordan!

 
Taylor and CJ

 
Happy Mother's Day Mom and Grandma!!!


 
I had to post this picture! We were trying to get a picture of Laura and her 4 boys on Mother's Day.....it looks a little hectic doesn't it.....but I guess it shows how hectic Laura's life is with 3 toddlers and a 6 year old!! :)  Talk about an AMAZING mother!!!

 
 
Picutre of Chad mowing with the kiddos!!! Hoyt LOVES to mow with Daddy.
 
I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment