Monday, October 7, 2013

Soccer Season Fall 2013

Kali did AWESOME this year in soccer.  Her team came a long way from the first to the last game.  They had a total of 8 games.  I believe she scored 5 goals this season.  It took until her 3rd game to score a goal, and then I think she scored a goal almost every game after that.   They didn't have many practices in pre-season due to the heat, so most of their practices was done during the game.

 I didn't think Kali would like soccer because of all the running, but she proved me wrong!  She said, "I don't like soccer, I LOVE IT!!!!  Towards the end of the first game, she put her arms in the air and shouted something like, "Is this game almost over???"  After the game, I asked her what she meant by that and she said, I was tired of the other team scoring! LOL...I thought she was tired and wanted the game to be over! Ha!!!  When the game was over, she said, my legs are burning!!! :)

We really enjoyed Kali in her first season of soccer.  Kali was very aggressive, quick, and hustled.  She really understood the concept of the game...more than I thought she would.  We just need to work a little more on the fundamentals!!!  She definitely wants to go out for soccer in the spring!!!

Here is her team picture.


 
Some of Kali's fans....there were many more fans and family that attended her games, but I didn't always think about getting pictures.  Laura, Jackson, the triplets, Grandma Roseberry, Uncle Brian, and Clint also came to support Kali!!!  Thanks so much to all of you for coming...Kali loves having an audience and fans cheering her on!





 
 
 
Grandpa and Hoyt going to get suckers out of Gpa's truck!!! He always has suckers for the grand kids!

 SOME ACTION SHOTS........



 
Kali's first goal is in the above picture!!  Good job Daddy!!!!

 
OOOpppss Kali hit a wall...or I guess her opponent!  :)

  

 



 
Kali concentrating with her tongue out! HA!!!


 
 
Chatting with her friend!!!! You need to have some fun too!!



 
Defending the goal!!!

 
 
Kali almost always had a BIG smile on her face!!!

 
 
 
IT WAS A GREAT SEASON!!!  So much progress was made!!! A job well done!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment