Monday, January 13, 2014

Washburn Christmas!

Yes, I know I'm very behind on my blogging....but it's not entirely my fault, I was having blog issues with uploading my photos, but now I'm back on track!
 
 
 
The above picture is a daycare picture on 12/23/2013 at the Daycare Christmas party!!!

 
We celebrated the Washburn Family Christmas on Christmas Eve.  We had a great time with our family!!!  Grandma Dolores sure spoiled the little kids as well as us BIG kids this year.  I think Kali received a complete wardrobe!!!  I sure can't wait until we can wear the same size!!  Hoyt also got a lot of clothes and some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys...HE LOVED THEM!!!

 
Hunter, Brice (Savannah's Boyfriend) and Savannah!

 
Hoyt and Daddy wearing the Under Armor sweats that Sissy and Clint gave to us for Christmas!!! Don't they look handsome!!


 
Kali also lost her 8th tooth on Xmas Eve!!!  Clint pulled another tooth with ease!  Thank goodness...I still haven't had to pull a tooth out yet!!! So, both the Tooth Fairy and Santa visited our house on Christmas Eve!!!  How lucky can one girl be!?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment