Friday, April 18, 2014

Kali's First Grade Field Trip

On Monday April 7th, I went with Kali on her field trip to the Iowa's Children Museum in Coralville.  We had a great time.  The kids had so much fun.  That was my first time going there.  We will definitely be taking both Kali and Hoyt this winter for a fun activity.


On the bus, ready to go!!!
 

 
Goofying around after eating lunch!!



 
Avery, Kali, and Maya were the kids I helped chaperon! They were in a hot air balloon!

 
Getting some groceries!  I wish I had that much fun at the grocery store!! :)

 
Not sure the girls name on the left, but Lilly, Kali and Zoey in the grocery/flower shop.

 
We sent the above picture to Sissy.  Future flower shop helper!!!  She definitely looks the part!

 
Magic?!?!?!

 
Kali, Maya, and Avery playing in the theater area after making their beautiful crowns in the art room!

 
Kali's class!  We had an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment