Friday, October 3, 2014

Hoyt started Wrestling!!!

Hoyt started wrestling a couple weeks ago in mid September. HE LOVES IT!!!  He goes twice a week on Wednesdays and Sundays.  Hoyt is by far the youngest and smallest in this 2 month session. However, when the actual season starts, I'm sure there will be more kids his age and size.  He really works hard and listens to the coach.  Chad is amazed how he has caught on to some of the moves.  I have only gone to one practice.  When I went to Hoyt's practice, it  was so funny while wrestling he would  say, "Mom, take my picture!" It was so cute.....then while conditioning and running his laps, he would stop and give me a quick kiss.  I thought it was adorable!!! 

Hoyt really likes that he is doing an activity.  He has always watched his sister perform in all of her sports, so now he is finally doing something he likes to do!! 

Hoyt continues to tell Chad that he wants a trophy!  Chad tells him that the trophies are earned and with practice and work maybe he will get one.  We are going to start off slow, and probably only get Hoyt in a couple tournaments...so we will keep you posted when they are.

 
Hoyt running with the heavy bag.  Chad said it weighs about 15 lbs. 


 
I'm sure I will have many more pics of Hoyt wrestling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment