Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa

On Friday I took Jackson, Kali, and Hoyt to see Santa.  Kali and Jackson were perfect Angels waiting in line.  That may have been because I told them that Santa had the names of good and naughty kids and he was taking notes on the kid's behavior.

Kali and Jackson were so excited to see Santa, however Hoyt wasn't so much!!  He did better than I thought he would.  He started to cry and whine, but there were no tears.  However, we didn't stay on Santa's lap very long!!  Hoyt is going through a phase when he sees men he doesn't know he starts crying with BIG crocodile tears.  I guess he even does it with men he does know. 





These pictures cracked me up.  Kali is definitely a DIVA!  This outfit is compliments of Grandma Dolores.  It is simply adorable.  It definitely goes with Kali's attitude.  She is quite the poser!! Kali was blowing kisses to you all!!!!



 


No comments:

Post a Comment