Friday, March 25, 2011

Stay off the Streets....Savannah is now 14!!!

Happy14th Birthday Savannah!!!  I can't believe Savannah is already 14...unbelievable!  We celebrated Savannah's birthday by going to Biaggis.  It was a lot of fun...yummy food, great family, and the wine was pretty tasty too!!!  There were a lot of kids at our table and they behaved perfectly!! 



 
Kali tried muscles for the first time.  She LOVED them, but I also think she loved playing with the clams!!  I tried them for the first time too, and they were actually pretty good!!!  I was suprised!!



After we got home, Kali and Hoyt had to try on Daddy's boots.  I think every kid has a picture in their father's boots.....I know we do anyway....maybe that isn't the norm, but it is in our family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment