Monday, March 14, 2011

Update

Kali had her 4 year wellness check last week and she weighed 38.8 lbs and was 40 3/4 in length.  My regular nurse was out of the office so I didn't get the normal sticker with the percentages, so I took the liberty of looking it up online.  From the US Growth Chart, Kali is 75 percentile for both height and weight.  If she continues to grow like she has been she will be 5 ft 6 inches.....heck I can live with that!!!!  Keep drinking your milk Kali, I want you to tower over me!!!  I know that won't be very hard!

Hoyt is a master chef/cook in the kitchen (like his daddy)!  Honestly he just loves getting into things.  He can only take a little while in his walker and exersaucer these days.  He prefers being down and into everything.  I really think that is the difference between boys and girls....boys start out destructive and very curious to check out every drawer, cupboard, and every small morsel on the floor.  These days, Hoyt's favorite thing to do is to put those Japanese beetles (brown lady bugs) in his mouth.  Boy you can definitely smell them on his breath....and let me tell ya, he makes it hard to get anything out of his mouth once it is in there.  He is very tight lipped!!! LOL!

I'm really not sure why we even buy little ones toys!!!  Bowls can act as stacking toys and drums!!

No comments:

Post a Comment