Thursday, April 7, 2011

Enjoying the OUTDOORS!!!

On Saturday after swimming lessons the kids played outside and road their bikes, scooters, and chased each other.  They were full of energy!!!


Oh the bright sun makes me sneeze!!!!


On Wednesday night, we went outside again and this time Hoyt tested out the grass for the first time.  He wasn't very impressed.  He was fine on the blanket, but then somehow he tipped over and he started  bawling because his head hit the grass.  He wouldn't put his hands down on the grass to get himself back up so he continued to cry and look at me helplessly.  Kali didn't understand why Hoyt was crying...so of course she thought she had done something wrong and she ran inside the house screaming, "I'm a terrible sister, I'm going inside".  Yes, I know we have a little drama queen on our hands!!!  She barely shut the door and was back out...as I told her it wasn't anything she had done wrong.  I explained, that Hoyt didn't like the feel of the grass and that is why he was crying.  It was pretty comical!!! 

Hoyt started off liking to sit on the blanket and after the "tipping over" incident, he didn't even want to sit on the blanket anymore!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment