Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"ME" Time!!!

On Thursday while I was on vacation I watched CJ and Ben, while Laura treated herself to some much needed "me" time and got pampered for a few hours.  I can't think of anyone who is more deserving!!!

Cory had given Laura, my mom, and I a gift certificate for a spa day given by Tasha Washburn, my sister-in-law.  (IF you have ever gotten one from her you definitely will return for another one).   Tasha was nice enough to accommodate Laura's schedule and she came to her house.

The Spa day started with a candle light epson salt bath to get relaxed!  Then she received a full body exfoliating scrub with steamed towels, and then a hour long full body massage!  Laura said she felt so much lighter and relaxed after her after her massage!!! 


I was fortunate enough to spend a few hours with Ben and CJ.  Ben slept for most of the time, but CJ was very excited in his swing.  Every time I would stop the swing to get a picture of CJ smiling, he would stop smiling....so I had to take the pictures while the swing was still going...so that is the reason my photos are center!!!  Doesn't CJ have the BIGGEST smiles!!!  They definitely are contagious!





No comments:

Post a Comment