Wednesday, October 26, 2011

ALL SKATE.....Anyone!?!?!?

Does everyone remember Super Skate???? Well, it is still open and it hasn't changed very much in 20 years!!!

Tasha and Brian invited all the nieces and nephews to go rollerskating at Super Skate.  Unfortunately, Kali, Azaria, and Reese were the only ones that were able to go last Saturday. 

Kali had a great time and she picked it up quickly...I was quite surprised!  I think we have a roller derby girl in the making!!!! LOL :)  She spent most of the time in the little skating rank, but she did venture out on the BIG floor several times!!!  It was so fun watching her and all the other kids....even the BIG kids (Tasha, Shawn, and Kindra) had a lot of fun skating.  I wasn't able to skate because I had to watch Hoyt, but I hope next time I will be able to skate with Kali...it really did look like a lot of fun!!!!






Hoyt had a good time while we were there.  He had a lot of snacks and was able to run around a little.  He visited the girls in the little skating rank!  I'm sure it won't be long and he will be roller skating too!  Thanks so much Tasha and Brian!!! Rollerskating was a good idea!!! I wished the older kids would have been able to make it!  Maybe next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment