Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Visiting the Triplets

It has been a while since I have seen my 3 little guys, so I went over on Friday afternoon to visit Jordan and the triplets!  They are definitely growing. 

CJ cheeks have slimmed down and he has gotten more hair....however it doesn't photograph well.  It's light like Hoyt's hair! 

Ben is speedy on his walker....Holy Cow.....If he sees something he wants he's all after it!!!!  He also, loved my camera case!  Who needs toys!!!!

Austin has filled out a lot.  He is doing a good job sitting up and he gets into the crawling position.  He does this cute little "Webster" laugh.  He is soooo Happy.  Boy do all of the triplets love Jordan!!!!  They are lucky to have her!



It was a nice visit!!!  I can't believe they are almost a year old.....crazy how time flies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment