Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Playing in the Snow!!!

Wow is Kali a wild woman!!! SHE LOVED PLAYING IN THE SNOW on Sunday.  She was doing snow angels, body slams/jumping in the snow like it was water, trying to make snow balls, running and leaping...she was definitely a sight to see!  NOW Hoyt however was a little different than Kali...he acted like he couldn't move.  I would put him in an area and he would just stay there!  He did like the snow if he was on solid ground, like the driveway, and could reach over and touch the snow...but walking was a different story....but gosh did he looked adorable all bundled up!!!


 UH OH!!! I got snow on my mittens! :)


I was happy that the kids were able to play in the snow once this winter....so now the snow can go away and not come back!!!  I would be completely fine with that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment