Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Taylor is now a Teenager!!!

Happy Birthday Taylor!  Taylor was 13 on January 8th and we celebrated her birthday on Saturday.  She has definitely matured this last year....I can't believe how grown up she looks!!!





Hoyt found a new best friend too!  He loved Taylor on Saturday!  He started kind of whining and he was running in my direction...he is a little bit of a momma's boy, but instead of stopping at me he passed me and went right to Taylor.  Actually, he climbed the baby gate and was putting his arms in the air until Taylor lifted him up!  I was quite surprised!  


 Hoyt's cheesy grin! :)
 Ben
I had to do a double take on this picture as it is CJ, but from the profile, I thought this picture looked like Ben! 



Happy Birthday Taylor.  We all had a lot of fun at your party!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment