Wednesday, July 31, 2013

4th of July

OH MY GOLLY....where did the month of July go????  It is the last day in July and I'm just now writing about the 4th of July....CRAZY!!!!  And, what is up with this weather we have been having.... mid 60's and 70's in JULY.....are you kidding me!!!  I like to have the windows open when I sleep, but I even had to shut them a couple nights ago because it was too cold....this is something I have never experience in Iowa!!!! Hopefully it at least gets in the 80's soon...I still want some pool weather!!!!

We went to Brad and Becky's for their annual 4th of July celebration!!!  Everyone had a great time and it was a gorgeous day!!!  Thanks Brad and Becky for hosting!!! 







 
We ended up taking the kids to the fireworks downtown!  With a lot of fun in the sun, Hoyt could hardly keep his eyes open to watch them.  He watched the beginning of them but he couldn't stay awake and he zonked out in my arms!!!  It was a great 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment