Monday, July 22, 2013

Girls Night Out!!!!

I know I'm skipping around lately....so sorry for that....next blog will be 4th of July.....

Friday July 19th we had a GIRLS NIGHT OUT (Angie, Erica, Laura and I).  We met at Lava and had the time of our lives!  I haven't laughed that hard and for that long in a VERY long time.  I really thought my abs would hurt the next day! :)  We always have fun at our GNO, but this just seemed super FUN!!  Maybe we just look forward to them and appreciate them so much since they are few and far between!!!!  LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!

The picture clarity isn't the best....but it just shows we were having a good time and enjoying a few laughs!!!
 
Laura, Angie, Erica, and me!!!


 
This was a picture of all of us making a silly face that we all made in HS. Yah, I know that was a LONG time ago!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment