Thursday, July 5, 2012

July.......Already!?!?!?!

Wow, I can't believe July is already here!!!  Summer always goes too darn fast!

On Sunday, July 1st, my good friend, Jill invited me and the kids to her parent's house to go swimming....almost 100 degrees....couldn't think of anything else I would rather do.....Daddy was busy cleaning turtles so he only stopped for a little bit.

The kids had a BLAST!!!!!!



Hoyt was getting brave, and jumping into the water!  Kali also was getting brave and would swim a little bit without her floaties.  Thank you Chrissy for working with Kali...aka Gma Chrissy as my kids call her!!!


"Gma Chrissy" and Hoyt!!!

 Kali and Kathryn....AKA BEST BUDS!!!
 Mr. Tayten...cute as ever!!!
Snack Time!!!  Thank you Jill and Chrissy for inviting us!!! WE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

On Monday July 2nd, Kali and I went to watch my niece Katelyn play softball for the Jefferson J-HAWKS!  Katelyn played really well she hit the ball really good.  We didn't stay for all of the 2nd game because it was getting too hot for Kali!!!


Savannah has a new member to the family, Rizo (sp).  Hoyt and Kali really enjoyed playing with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment