Thursday, July 5, 2012

When the cat is away, the mice will play!!


Daddy has been working a lot of nights, so of course me and the kids have been keeping ourselves busy!

Friday June 15th, Gma Holub and I took the kids to the splash pad in Center Point.  I think Gma and I got more wet then the kiddos.  Kali loves the splash pad, Hoyt likes it...but gets upset when Kali gets him wet all the time.  Just remember Kali, pay backs when your brother gets a little older!!!!



Then we went over to Gma and Gpa's for Pizza. 



Hanging out with Aunt Savannah!!!  Kali likes to think she is Savannah's age...tries to wear her hair like her and have attitude!!! LOL




We have gone to a couple of our cousin, Lexi's softball games in Center Point!!!


I don't know if I have shared the news, but Aunt Tasha and Brian are expecting in December.  Her shirt is doing a good job camouflaging, but she does have a cute baby bump!!

On Thursday 6/21/2012, Gma and Gpa Holub treated the kiddos to rides and lots of fun at the Center Point Carnival.  Brianna and Brent also came to join and watch the kids.  Laura had all four of her boys, and I had Kali and Hoyt...so the extra help was appreciated. 



Pictures of Ben, Kali, and Hoyt!



Hoyt with his sisters!



I got a lot of pictures of CJ. He loved the rides.  He was sooooo happy...except when the rides stopped....he really didn't understand that part!!!






And my favorite pic from the day........



On Friday June 22nd, Kali lost her 1st tooth.  Kali's bottom middle tooth had started to come in a week or so prior and it made both of Kali's bottom middle teeth to become loose. I told Kali that I would not pull it out.....I said we would have to wait until Daddy came home the next morning.  Luckily, we were at Laura's house and Heidi (Laura's sister-in-law) stopped over and told Kali, if she would let her pull it, Heidi would get her a dress.....so of course that enticed Kali.  Heidi helped Kali get it loose and then when it was just dangling, Kali didn't want to pull it anymore...but then she was brave and Kali pulled out her tooth herself....I really don't think Kali is my daughter, cuz there was no way I was going to pull that out!!!  Once Kali pulled the tooth out and saw the blood, she started screaming and almost lost the tooth down her shirt.  Kali was pretty excited!!!!  However, she didn't sleep very well that night, because she didn't think the tooth fairy would be able to find her at Laura's house. She also remembered, Mommy and Daddy telling her that she would need to sleep in her own bed, so that the tooth fairy would find her.....all to try to get Kali to start sleeping in her own bed instead of with Mommy and Daddy....It's crazy how much parents deceive their children!!!! 





Kali's new smile!!!

Gma Holub also stopped over to Laura's to see all the kiddos and to help us out.  When Laura and I get together we don't have a lot of down time to sit and chat like we used to when it was only Jackson and Kali!!!!

On Saturday, while the triplets were taking a nap, we headed down to their cabin.  My kids hadn't seen the cabin all done.  Their bunk beds are made out of real wood. The cabin looks amazing!!!

Top of bunk bed!!!

Later on Saturday, we took the kids to the park!!!



I love this pictures of the boys golfing!!! 

Austin doing the army crawl!


 AUSTIN
 BEN

CJ

AND FINALLY........Hoyt was able to mow with Daddy!  That is one of Hoyt's favorite things to do, besides taking out garbage and sweeping.  I hope he continues to be mommy and daddy's little helper!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment