Friday, July 13, 2012

New Look!!

On Saturday, July 6th, Grandma Holub and I took the kids to Brad and Becky's to swim.  Kali just loves the water!  She learned to jump into the innertube from the side of the pool.  She loves having all of us watch her perform all of her stunts. Hoyt was very mellow in the pool that day...if he wasn't on my hip, I wouldn't have even known that he was there. :)

Kali loves to doll Hoyt up.  Hoyt kind of likes it too.  Good thing Daddy wasn't there! :)




Hoyt and Kali wearing Grandpa Holub's glasses!!! 




Hoyt wearing Kali's baseball helmet



Hoyt and Kali got a hair cut on Thursday 7/12.  This was Hoyt's first hair cut in a salon.  They even used clippers and he did absolutely wonderful. They may have cut it a little too short on top, becasue I wanted it to have a spike....but he still looks adorable....and looks more grown up!



My little man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment