Friday, August 24, 2012

Meet and Greet

On Thursday August 17th, Kali had her meet and greet at the school!  Kali was so excited to meet her teacher Mrs. Silver and drop off all of her school supplies.  She even met a few new students in her class and saw some friends from preschool.  Kali was a happy girl!!!!

I don't know if it is because my baby is starting Kindergarten, but I think she is looking so much older!!!! Sniff Sniff :(



After the Meet and Greet, we headed to Gpa Holub's farm to see the cows and sheep.  Kali was able to bottle feed one of the calfs.  She loved it. 


My little farmer girl!!!

Hoyt on the other hand loves talking about farm animals and loves them from a distance, but gets scared when we are near them.  At this visit, he didn't mind the cows, but he didn't even want to look at the sheep.  He really has a complex about those darn sheep.  I was holding him and he would turn his head every time I turned around to have him see the sheep.  But then when we were in the car again, that is all he can talk about!!!  Crazy little kid.  I didn't get any pictures of Hoyt at the farm but when we went back to Gma and Gpa's house, I got a picture of Hoyt on the lawn mower....so he was HAPPY!!!





Kali trying on Gpa's glasses


Kali trying on Gma's glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment