Monday, August 13, 2012

Winning the BET!!!


Kali proved us all wrong, and she won the bet by sleeping in her own bed for over a week straight!!!!  This just shows that anything is possible!!!  Both Chad and I were very surprised that she completed this goal...what an accomplishment!!!

Welcome to our family Kisha the kitten! Kali named her herself. We got her at the Cedar Rapids Animal Shelter!!!  I brought her home Thursday August 9th over lunch and surprised her with it when we got home from daycare. Kisha was hidden in the bathroom.   I told Kali to give me a brush and of course Kali asked why I couldn't go get it myself....KIDS!  But, she finally went to get the brush and the kitten jumped out at her and Kali jumped 10 ft in the air as the kitten scared her.  She looked at me and said, "Is she mine?"  I told her yes and she was like, "Thank you,Thank you. Thank you....I love you, I love you, I love you." Then she said, "I think I'm gonna cry!"  Needless to say, Kali was ecstatic.




Kisha sleeping with Kali and Hoyt!!!  Good thing that Kisha loves to cuddle!!!



Kali is a wonderful little mommy to Kisha!!!  She helps feed and water her and she even has helped clean the litter box!!!  Kali loves to cuddle her and play with her.  I hope this all continues and Kali continues to help!! :)

Another cute story that happened over the weekend, I had to share, so that I don't forget these funny little stories.  We attended my cousins graduation and I was telling my brother, Brad and Becky that Kali and Hoyt were going to be in Tasha and Brian's wedding.  Becky asked Kali what the kids were going to be in the wedding?  Kali told Becky, that she was going to be a flower girl and that Hoyt was going to be a dingle berry....now I'm not quite sure if Kali forgot the name "ring bearer", or if she was trying to be funny....but it definitely was a shock...we all started laughing....I guess as parents we can't put anything passed our children!!! We are always up for a surprise.

A few other pictures from the weekend.





Savannah took this picture of Hoyt in his "BIG BOY" pants and his batman mask!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  Even though Hoyt hasn't gone in the potty chair, we still put them on and get him pumped about them.  Every time we take a bath, we try to go on the potty, but we haven't succeeded YET!  Hopefully soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment